Qualifications for a state
To achieve official status as a state is an important step towards
restitution and increased influence. According to the
a sovereign state should possess the following qualifications:
1. A permanent population
2. A defined territory
4. Capacity to enter into relations with the other states
Atlantiqa will fulful all these criteria in time. The current approach is the following:
1. A permanent population – A criteria that assumes a defined territory, somthing that will be fulfilled when this is accomplished (see item 2)
2. A defined territory – Negotiations will begin with a couple of islands in order to resurrect Atlantis on existing territory. Meanwhile, the state of Atlantiqa has claimed the fomerly unclaimed 90-150 degrees West Antarctica. See image below.
3. Government – As a true democracy every citizen will be a minister, and thereby part of the government. If you are interested in assisting the state of Atlantiqa, please contact us
4. Capacity to enter into relations with the other states – Will follow immediately by item 3.
The summary of the above is that the state of Atlantiqa in the near future will fulfil all qualifications for a state and will thereafter claim its rightful recognition as such by the rest of the world.